CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Family time

HOLY MOLY last night was awesome. by brothers and sister ( minus bailey) and miss cindy came down and we all went bowling and out to dinner then we went to wal mart and found shirt iron ones and me and josie and cindy decided to make shirts and then a music video, but are shirts took way to long so we didnt make our music video. BUT THEN we decided to go get red bulls and we had fun hahahaha it was so awesome to have them come down we had a blast and our shirts are cute even though they were so flipping hard to make hahahaha. it was awesome to have them come down in my first game of bowling i bowled a 39 hahahahahaha i know sad hu! but it happens. lol i broke my newly done nails on my only stike but it was SO WORTH IT :) I WILL POST PICS SOON :) :)

0 comments: