CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 8, 2011

high school days

I was sitting in my house looking around and realizing how fast i grew up! haha it seems just like yesterday I was in high school and all I had to worry about was friends, clothes, and the weekend. Now I have actual responisibilites. haha my life is even still different from college. I was able to be much more care free hahah now..... well ya know. Lets take a walk down memory lane shall we?

 Me and steph on a denny run.... pretty sure this was the one that she pantsed me.... i mean to my ankles people...my ankles
 We were aspiring models during our college days
 me and car on a denny run
 bahahahaha me and jessie and steph toilet paper chelsys car with megans teddy bear hahaha wow
 see teddy bear

 we had alot of time on our hands hahahahaha
 we took pictures in between classes hahah all the classes i passed usually had to do with my awesome bestie steph haha she pushed me so that i never quit! shes a keeper
 hahahahaha we took odd pictures
 ROOMIES

say waaaaaaat?


hahaha and yes steph was there for every epic moment of my young life hahahaha we were nutz!

0 comments: