CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

my post for my mom

A randomw picture "}
Ok. so my mother was all like "kylee you never update your blog" so guess what i am doing right now. . . updating my blog. so i am LOVING school! its so much fun and the craziest part is i like my math class so much more than my english class. i LOVE LOVE LOVE my institue class hahahaha its missionary prep lol i figure they tell us we are all on a mission as members of the church so we should all be preparing for our mission. its a great class that kinda goes back to the fundamentals of the gospel i do love it! my teacher is brother scott. he is an awesome man who is very funny :) i had my visiting teacher come for the first time last thursday and it was great she is a very nice lady i am glad she finally made it to see me. she says that she will take me to relief sosciety and enrechmint nights so i am excited and i hope it follows through! :) o man life is good! :) except that i didnt sleep last night cause my ear hurt so bad and the doctor was stupid and couldnt understand why so he gave me some anit bioitics and nose spray i was like wow thanx. i hate doctors i feel like they are always looking at me like there is nothing wrong with you. and i am like really cause i feel like there is something wrong with me! any ways there ya go mom!

0 comments: