CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

a new post! who is excited?!


YAY so school is going pretty good :) i have an A in my math class i know i coulnt believe it either... english i am trying but i am not doing so swell. lol so ya me and edwin are watching taladaga knights :) i really love that show its really funny! and i am trying really hard to decide what i am going to do for summer semester cause i wanna get school over with! so i dunno i wanna take two classes for summer but then how am i gonna work! ya know this is my delima! i hope that i can get my finacial aid next semester.edwin is very supportive of my schooling and it is awesome! YOU ARE NOT PARALIZED! dont you stick that knife in your leg! hahahah such i a good movie! so wierd things happen to me! and i would say them but then i get made fun of hahaha o goodness! happy wednseday everyone!

0 comments: