CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving ya'll.

I would like to share a few things that I am thankful for :) lets begin

First I am thankful for my AMAZING parents and the way the chose to raise me. I am proud to be there daughter :)
ALSO I am very thankful for my sibilings! I love being the oldest and always having my siblings around they are my best friends and I LOVE THEM ( Bailey Jane isnt in this picture and i dunno why lol but i love her to :) )
I am thankful for my amazing Christensen family! they are great and i am thankful to be a part of their family!

I am thankful for the beautiful place that I live.

I am thankful for my Savior and my Father in Heaven.
And of coarse I am greatful for my amazing husband whom I love and who loves me!

I am also thankful for great friends who are always there when I need them. I am thankful for a warm house and a full belly. I am thankful for my talents and the oppurtunities that i have to improve on them. I could go on and on and on about how thankful I am.

0 comments: