CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

to stephy


FRIENDS!! til the very end you will always be my friend

through the dark and the light, i will always keep you by my side.

if one of us falls and cant find our way.

the other will be there to help light up the way.

i will be your shoulder to cry on.

i will listen to your deepest desires and help you reach your dreams.

when failure creeps up and all seems lost

together we can find the way back to success.

even through the fights and the tears.

we will conquer all of out fears.

becuase we are friends we have been through it all

nothing will ever tear us apart.

we may grow up and we may grow apart

but friendship is something that you can always cherish in your heart.

the impact you have made on me is a strong one for sure.

because you accepted.

i know that i am not the best friend ever

and i hope that you can forgive me.

forgive me for the mistakes i have made

and the ones i have yet to make.

i love the fact that your my friend

and that you listen to all me problems and my fears.

you help me realize my dreams and find a way to reach them.

you lift me up to be the best that i can.

because you can see more in me than i can.

and same for you. i see your true potential.

i see every light that shines through your eyes

i pray that you will achieve your dreams and reach the highest star

there is no doubt in my mind that you wont change the world!!!

you where sent here to do marvoulos things

and you have done so many all ready

so much more lies ahead for you.

thanx for your friendship.

you hold a place in my heart

i love you my friend.

with all my heart.

0 comments: