CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I LOVE MY MOM


My mom is the most amazing person i have ever met. she is my perfect example of what i want to be. i do not breath with out her advice first. i was always scared to get into trouble because i never wanted to let her down. and even when i have let her down she never once has givin up hope on me. when i feel like everyone else has givin up on me. i know my mom will always be in my corner with a foam finger with my name on it. she keeps me sane. she understands my feelings and thoughts and even if she doesnt she trys to. her prayers have gotten through tough times and even saved my life. my mom is a real person nobody ever feels awkward around her because of her sweet spitit and loving eyes. i know this is short and i could go on forever because my mom is amazing. but i gotta go do my math homework!

MOM I LOVE YOU

1 comments:

Jennie said...

So I didn't know you had a blog. Your mom is an amazing woman. She is a great person to look up too. You are truly blessed. Grandma thought a lot of your mom!