CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Stephaine V.


My friend stephaine. WHAT AN AMAIZING PERSON i love the girl right to death. every night i pray for the best for her because i think she deserves only the best. the truth is that i rarely approve of her boyfriends... not because i dont like them.. no thats not it at all... but because i think she deserves better. in my eyes she always deserves better. i see our lives going in opposite directions right now but i hope she understands that is not going to effect our friendship. it may be more distant but its just as strong. if someone hurts her they hurt me! i hate seeing sadness on her face because i have seen the light shine through her eyes and the way that it effects the world around her. i have seen the pure hapiness eminating from her presannce. i have seen her true hapinees and i can see through the fake smiles and laughter. i am sorry i got married and left her behing.. but in reality i didnt leave her behind i just added another person to our posey.. so many fun times i still think about and laugh out loud. this friendship has been through much worse and its going to STOMP this change! stephain helped me find my voice and to just stand up and not be pushed around. she is my first true friend and we will be best buds FOREVER~ :) she has some amazing strength and such a sweet spirit that a strangers story can bring her to tears and give her the courage to make a change.she has made a change and contiues to everyday. i just pray that she contiues making change. and that the change makes her happy. i hope the best for her and i demand the best for her ( even if it usualy is in secret) beautiful inside and out STEPHANIE VELASQUEZ MY BEST FRIEND!
!

2 comments:

Jasper and Stephanie Stevenson said...

Hmmmmm i feel like i somehow have let you down?? I don't know why people expect so much from me its crazy , but i guess I'd rather have people expect than not be able to count on me ?? is that kinda how it is ? ??

*kYe* said...

dear steph you have not let me down :) smile and just be happy thats all :)