CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011



this post is all about kylee.



my full name is kylee ann franson christensen (franson is not legaly any more but i claim it)



I have always had a big heart. because of my big heart i ofter get stepped on. i do not mind doing things for others and i try to give the benifit of the doubt . i have always loved animals there is something about them that just makes me smile. i cant pass up a baby animal with out trying to bring it home. i have a soft spot in my heart for children and there inosence. theres nothing much more satisfiying than making a child smile. i wish i could improve the lifes of all the less fortunate. i struggle being self motivated but i am getting better every day at that. i love to make people laugh and i like to hear other peoples laughter. i am a strong supporter of LOVE, love of all kinds. i am a huge supporter of finding one person to fall in love with and making them your one and only. i have never been very good at spelling and so i make up my own ways. i am becoming more and more indepenent. i love being outdoors i love my weekend horse rides with my hunky man. i enjoy the chance t learn. i am a follower and strong believer of the restord gospel of jesus christ. i am have made mistakes (far to many ) and sometimes i find myself feeling sorry for myself but i try to accept my past and plan for my future. i have an AMAZING FAMILY from all angles aunts, uncle, cousins, grandparents, parents, siblings. i am so lucky to have an AMAZING "in-law" familly. i love to feel accepted and i am trying to be just me. i am FAR from perfect or even the person i want to be BUT i am trying :) i try to always try to keep a smile on my face and i shower so i dont stink :) yay i love to take pictures and make memories i love to write and spread the love. larry the cable guy is somewhat my idol....(i dont care who you are thats funny) my hero is my grandpa taylor my mom is my best friend, my husband still gives me butterflys. i can be stubborn and just like my grandmother. i like to argue with certain people although i am easy to get along with. i like my hair long so i can wear a pony tail, i like my jeans t-shirt and boots (flip flops in the summer) and right now i AM FREEZING :)

1 comments:

Jessica GaleForce said...

I love you just the way you are!! Hang in there!! life is harder than an 8 sec ride!! I am proud of you!! <3