CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

wEEKeND

THIS WEEKEND WAS SO MUCH FUN it stated with Saturday morning when Edwin woke me up at six thirty ( I dont even wake up that early for work) to goo and help him feed. i am not sure why he needed my help but it was still fun so i went and saw my horse buddy ( i havent got any pictures of him up) and then played with the puppies while i watered. it was so cold because it was snowing! after we finished feeding it was about eight thirty ish and edwin had to go help his dad with cows at the cutting that was in town. i looked like i had been hit by a bus so i asked to be dropped off at home. i got ready for the day and went to breakfast with tristan and jer bear. afterwords i cleaned up my house and relaxed for a bit because i was EXSAUSTED. then i headed down to the arena to watch the cutting and see what edwin was doing. my sister in law Stacey was there with Ray and Callie and Ray was helping with the cows. he was SO muddy it was hillarios. it was so disgusting out in the cows you couldnt walk because you would just sink. any ways after everything from the cutting was all taken care of me and Edwin headed up north for our Anneversary diner. we went to Taccanos and it was AWESOME. sunday i went to church and could barley stay awake when i got home we went up north...again... for my grandpas birthday party it was so fun we stopped at the mall and got our anneversary presants which were new pillows. They are AWESOME it was a great weekend that i go to spend with my AWESOME husband of two years awww crazy. any ways next post is on my anneversary so peace out!

0 comments: