CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

blah blah blah

SO... lol i should be doing laundrey but ugh i dont want to! so sunday we went to my friend brandon youngs homecoming that kid is pretty amazing its crazy to think how much he grew in two years it was awesome. we went to lunch with stephy sill girl i love her. and had dinner wiht my parents then we came home and i made a snow man and i used oreos to as the eyes and buttons but as soon as i put them on my dog ate them! then the next mornin g i looked out the window and there was a bird sitting on the snow mans head eating one of the eye balls. so now my snow man is tilted and has one eye ball and two arms! that is all that counts i am telling you. so i need to start rapping my presents. hmmm so my friend sarah she is getting married wow i dunno what to think about that cause ya long story but i am her friend and i am going to be there to support and love her cause she was for me! i do love her as well. well i suppose i should go do my laundrey :) yo yo have a good one!

0 comments: