CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Testamony

I made this video while i was in college. it was awesome to make and such a testiment to my testamony. I love the picture of the girl who has sinned and then later in the film she is sitting wiht him clean again. I love my savior i love the support and love i feel from him when i feel like i have no where else to go. i know i have messed up and i know i am not perfect but i know that the lord is waiting for me with open arms just waiting for me to turn back to him. i am so glad that he still loves me because i am a screw up. the lord still blesses me day by day. with an amazing husband good boss great family loving parents great brothers and sisters. i deserve none of it but i still love the blessings that i have been givin i love my savior i love that i have the truth and i can not wait to entire his house and covenent with him forever!

0 comments: