CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

HIGH SCHOOL.


I just realized. . . . that although i was apparently the lame girl who was not the pretty girl, not the homecoming queen, not the girl you would want to ask out on a date, i was the last resort girl. the relaiable friend that you could blow off over and over again and she would still be there. i was goofy looking and maybe had a pretty good personality and i was the girl that no one noticed in the hall the girl you would just walk right by and not even notice she was in the room. I WAS THAT VERY STRANGE GIRL but i liked that girl. I was what i was no questions asked. and ya i am growin up and becoming stronger. i stand up for my self a bit more and you know what is awesome and still amazes me SOMEONE FELL IN LOVE WITH ME! my husband fell in love with me and he loves me. honestly i look back at my old self and i miss her but i also feel bad for her. i dont know people look at my drivers license when i was sixteen and i thought i looked pretty good and they always every time they see it.. they make fun. and i end up back in this whole... ( not as deep as i was ) feeling insecure sad and lonely. i thought i looked good for my pitcure and it hurts i guess. and then i remember when i was fifteen at stephanies birthday party and the little boys that where a year younger than me who never saw me. i was invisable to them and then they called me the ugly girl! how are kids so mean and i thought i looked nice on thiss day as well. i have alot more confidence now. and what ever but when i think about it i get in this whole and i am sad about the way people looked at me. they never saw what was on the inside i hope i was nice to as many people as i could i never wanted to make any one feel invisable!! I want to make a difference to those kids who are good kids amazing kids with amazing personalitys but are invisable to the world because they dont have the looks. i dunno high school just has me thinking about what i can do different now. there are tons of kids who are good kids who do what there told and never get any reconition because there not trouble makers or good at sports or sad and deppresed. they need love to. my husband he saw me and i will be eternally grateful for him looking for me. who nows i dunno i am having a hard time. expressing my self *sigh* i hope my little sister is not invisable when she is at school. i doubt she is because she is so very strong! but i pray that she makes her self seen and she demands respect from others in the way i never ever did. :)

1 comments:

Jessica GaleForce said...

Kids are stupid imo! Jared and I always thought you were a very beautiful girl! The larger than life personality just added to that beauty. We love you Kylee!